Share |Building your home's or business' foundation is the most important thing in a new build.
This job needs to be done by professionals with tested reputation and years of experience.
These are a few key points:
- Stay away from underground services and ensure not to undermine nearby structures – use safe digging practice and dig away from them.
- Check the excavation daily before starting work and after any event that may affect its stability.
- Provide safe access for staff to get inside and outside.
- Prevent collapse – shore, bench, or batter back. Do not assume ground will stand unsupported.
- Prevent people and materials falling in – with barriers strong enough not to collapse if someone falls against them.
Safety is number one.
Make sure you have the right partners to do the job.
Things to consider in looking for excavation service providers:
1. Availability - number one is to make sure you can contact the team any time.
2. Good reputation and track record.
3. Professional experience and multiple skilled personnel.
4. Great equipment - modern and powerful equipment will ensure jobs get done quick and efficiently - bobcats, super sucker vacuum loading trucks
5. Affordable pricing
Excavations services, earthworks contractors, digger hires in Auckland.
NZ Property Guide
Auckland New Zealand
Hawkes Bay NZ